Christmas ornament crafts can be made from anything. The one pictured here looks very elegant and expensive except it doesn’t cost very much to make (people don't need to know that though).
It is very easy to take styrofoam balls and turn them into a work of art. All you need is a little imagination and some craft supplies. These were made many years ago and they still look like new. You can make them any color you want. It just depends on if your décor is country, traditional or Victorian.
Everyone loves handmade ornaments and they also make great a gift to give to family or friends. For a party at work, just make one of these and give it as the gift. It will be greatly appreciated!
Christmas Ornaments Crafts Supply List
- Styrofoam balls
- Nylon cording.
- Silver beads that are already strung (available at craft stores)
- Craft glue of glue gun
- Ribbon with the wire edges
Directions For Making This Handmade Ornament
- Start at the bottom of the ball and put some hot glue all the way around the ball. With the nylon cording start winding it around the ball. Add more glue and continue up to the top of the ball.
- When the ball is dry glue the string of silver beads on. Start at the bottom and work your way up. You can use hot glue for this process if you want.
- With about 6 inches of the silver beads make a loop and glue the ends to the top of the ball. This will make the hanger to hang the ornament.
- Make a pretty little bow with the ribbon and glue on the top.
Your Christmas ornament is now ready to hang. They are a lot of fun to make and look so beautiful hanging on your tree.
There are so many Christmas Ornament Crafts on this web site and I will be adding more all of the time.
I'd love to hear from you. If you have any questions or arts and craft tips that you would like to share please contact me and I will share them with everyone else.
Would you like to show the world your favorite craft? It's free and easy. Please click here to make your submission.
Blick Art Materials-You can find all kinds of art and craft supplies here that you can't find anywhere else.
MisterArt.com Discount Art & Craft Supplies--Up to 75% off! MisterArt.com offers a huge selection of discount art supplies and craft supplies
Create More, Spend Less at www.CreateForLess.com We offer over 60,000 brand name craft, sewing, quilting, scrapbooking, candlemaking supplies and more.