There are a lot of summer craft ideas. Some people think that crafts are just for the fall and winter seasons, but you can do them all year long.
Summer Craft Ideas To Help You Get Ready For Fall
Alot of people are too busy during the summer to do crafts but there are some of us who do them all year long. I personally like to work in the garder and start collecting flowers for potpourri. You can also make many things for your yard out of old items like boots, old wooden gates, broken flower pots and many other things that you can find at garage sales or thrift shops.
Summer is the best time to get ready for fall and winter crafts. I have listed a few things here to do in the summer to get ready for your craft season.
If you have any questions or Summer craft ideas please contact me and I will add it to my site.
- Pick up summertime crafting items to work with on cold winter days. You can find sale items on artificial flowers and berries, bright colored ribbons and even sea shells..
- At the end of June, celebrate Independence Day. Tie a big red, white and blue bow around your mailbox or porch railing. .
- A great way to spend the day is at the beach. Bring along your watercolor supplies and just relax..
- Look in your garden and just before the blooms are about to fall, pick them. Bring them in the house and float them in water to enjoy for a few extra days..
- Now is the time to buy your terra cotta pots. They are usually on sale now and you can use them all year long in crafting projects..
- Go to garage sales and flea markets. Look for glass tumblers and china cups to hold your miniature floral bouquets..
- Cut out decorating ideas from magazines. These will give you great inspiration when the winter weather hits..
- Now is the time to press or dry the fallen blooms. You can frame them and enjoy all year long..
- Watch your favorite fabric store for sales on fabrics. This is a great time to pick up lightweight summertime fabrics to use in decorating..
- This is a great time to clean out your closets. Just remember to cut off the buttons of your worn out clothing so you can use them in your crafting..