Now is the time to think about the long winter days that you can fill with sparkle and merriment. I love making winter crafts to brighten the holidays.
Now is the time to think what you are going to make Great Aunt Martha and all of your other friends and family. Nothing is more appreciated than handmade gifts.
Winter Craft Ideas
- Fill a large clear cookie jar with gingerbread men that you have taken fresh from the oven.The small of them fills your whole house and gets you into the Christmas spirit.
- Buy or make your own wreath.Attach pre-made trims that you can enjoy long after Christmas. You can use snowflakes, snowmen, pinecones or anything that you have made.
- Buy some pine-scented spray for an instant Christmas scent.You can also purchase pinecones that have been scented. They smell so great. I got some last year that was scented with cinnamon and boy did they brighten up my home.
- Pick up some snowflake and snowmen pasta.It will really celebrate the season when you sit down with family and friends for dinner.
- Decorate your house.Now is the time to place your luminaries along the front walkway or driveway.
- Think about next year and your winter crafts.Pick up holiday items on sale from party stores. You can usually get boxes and bags, napkins and pretty plates and platters with holiday designs.
- Holiday wrap.Save those beautiful Christmas cards to decoupage your gift boxes next year.
- Hit the sales.This is a great time to stock up on holiday fabrics when the after-Christmas sales begin.
- Get out your decorative scissors to trim old Christmas cards to make gift tags.These make your handmade gifts so much more special.
Please check out the ideas below and check back often because I will be adding more.
Dried Flower Basket.
Make your own dried flower basket with the flowers you have dried.
Fall Grapevine Wreath.
Make a fall grapevine wreath with leaves and pinecones to decorate your door.
Halloween Craft Ideas.
With halloween craft ideas your kids can take your old recycled dryer vent hose to make a pumpkin.
Clay Pot Holiday Planter
You can make a clay pot holiday planter as a great gift for your friends.
Learn how to make a poinsettia Christmas basket to accent your home.
Make your own gift wrap and show them that you care
Make your own Christmas ornaments with glue and napkins.
Kids and adults love to make a clothespin snowman because they are so cute.
Make Christmas potpourri boxes to fit any occasion with a little inspiration from this project.
Craft Stick Snowman.
Kids can make this craft stick snowman for Christmas decorations.
Make your Christmas craft with unusual items like seashells that make pretty Christmas ornaments.
These Christmas crafts for kids are made with buttons that are shaped into Christmas ornaments.
Christmas Ornament Crafts.
You can make Christmas ornament crafts out of just about anything. Learn to make these lovely Christmas balls.
Pinecone Tree Ornaments.
Make some Christmas tree crafts with pinecones and a little imagination.
Christmas Tree Ornament
Create memories with your child's picture on their own ornament.
Craft Ideas I'd love to hear from you. If you have any questions or arts and craft tips that you would like to share please contact me and I will share them with everyone else.
Blick Art Materials-You can find all kinds of art and craft supplies here that you can't find anywhere else.
MisterArt.com Discount Art & Craft Supplies--Up to 75% off! MisterArt.com offers a huge selection of discount art supplies and craft supplies
Create More, Spend Less at www.CreateForLess.com We offer over 60,000 brand name craft, sewing, quilting, scrapbooking, candlemaking supplies and more.