Your clay pot crafts can make a perfect container for all your treasures. Just paint the saucer to go along with the pot and your container will have a lid!
Materials You Will Need For This Clay Pot Apple:
- 3 inch (or size you want) terra cotta clay pot
- Terra cotta clay saucer (the same size as your pot).
- Small wooden spool
- Clear acrylic sealer spray
- Hot glue gun or craft glue
Instructions For This Clay Pot Craft:
- Wipe down your pot and saucer with a damp cloth and let dry completely.
- Paint the pot and saucer red. Paint a face on your pot after your red paint is dry. Paint the wooden spool green.
- Turn the saucer upside down. This will be the lid for your apple. Glue the wooden spool on to the bottom of the saucer.
- When the paint is dry, spray it with the clear acrylic sealer. Cut a small leaf shape out of felt and glue it to the wooden spool.
Your apple is now done! This is one of the easy arts and crafts idea and can also be turned into any vegetable or fruit. It looks real cute as an orange.
There are many clay pot craft ideas and I have listed a few here. Please check them out. I will be adding more all the time so check back ofter.
I'd love to hear from you. If you have any questions or arts and craft tips that you would like to share please contact me and I will share them with everyone else.
Would you like to show the world your favorite craft? It's free and easy. Please click here to make your submission.
Blick Art Materials-You can find all kinds of art and craft supplies here that you can't find anywhere else.
MisterArt.com Discount Art & Craft Supplies--Up to 75% off! MisterArt.com offers a huge selection of discount art supplies and craft supplies
Create More, Spend Less at www.CreateForLess.com We offer over 60,000 brand name craft, sewing, quilting, scrapbooking, candlemaking supplies and more.