Recycle craft tips will show you that crafting doesn't have to be expensive. You can add new life to old objects just by using your creativity.
I started to recycle objects because I just didn't want to throw away the item. I figured there was something I could do with it to make it beautiful and useful.
If you have some recycle craft tips and would like to share them please contact me and I will add it to the collection.
1. Foil an old frame or glue florals onto an old mirror.
2. Take an old window frame and paint it and glue dried flowers around the top. Take and put your favorite pictures behind the glass and you have a beautiful wall hanging.
3. One of the best recycle craft tips that I have received is don't buy a new lamp...paint it, stencil it, cover it with fabric and lace, or stamp it! This will breath new life into that old lamp and you can match any decor.
4. Transform old salad dressing bottles and jars into vases and decorations using varnish and tissue paper paint.
5. Another way to use old bottles is to pour 2 or 3 different colors of paint into it and swirl it around. This will give you a marble affect and it is very pretty.
6. Coat burned out light bulbs with a water-based varnish, add tissue paper and metallic paints. Then you can add a colorful yarn string to create a holiday ornament (And it's safe - if the bulb breaks, the varnish and tissue stay intact).
7. You can make a special bookmark by using a pretty ribbon. Fringe the ends and you could even use your rubber stamps to make a design on them.
8. Do you have a favorite old tote bag? Use Ann's recycle craft tips by just lining the handles with some pretty ribbon. You could even add some pretty little ribbon bows.
9. One of the great recycle craft tips that I have learned is that you can take old clothes and make quilts. Use good used clothes and you can make some very nice donation quilts. You can even make memory quilts with them.
If you have any questions or craft ideas please contact me and I will add it to my site.
I'd love to hear from you. If you have any questions or arts and craft tips that you would like to share please contact me and I will share them with everyone else.
Would you like to show the world your favorite craft? It's free and easy. Please click here to make your submission.
Blick Art Materials-You can find all kinds of art and craft supplies here that you can't find anywhere else.
MisterArt.com Discount Art & Craft Supplies--Up to 75% off! MisterArt.com offers a huge selection of discount art supplies and craft supplies
Create More, Spend Less at www.CreateForLess.com We offer over 60,000 brand name craft, sewing, quilting, scrapbooking, candlemaking supplies and more.